As you can see, everyone is comfy on Grandpa
Happy Birthday Aunt Erin! Can't believe you are 30 :) Sorry sis...I had to put that on there! We can't wait to see you soooo soon. 4 days B....4 days.
Pretty eventful weekend here at the Bates'. We were able to make the Grinnell parade on Saturday afternoon. Jeff had to work so and then he headed off to Newton for the races so it was a mommy/Jase weekend! Jase didn't really know what to think of the fire trucks but after the frist few, he didn't mind! Everytime the big trucks came by he made a funny face though, and I waited for the scream and cries but he never did! So I guess you can say Jase's first parade was a success!
Not really sure what to think.
After the parade we headed to see my parents. Since Jase and I are leaving on Friday to see Aunt Erin for 10 days, Grandma and Grandpa and of course great grandma wanted to see us! Jase had a good time with them like always.
He also had another first...corn on the cob! And he loved it! It is funny but somehow he knew exactly what to do when we gave it to him. He picked it up and ate it like any Iowan would do! I guess being born in Iowa you just automatically know how to eat corn on the cob!?? And of course the girl went with us too. She actually got pampered on Sunday. She had an appointment at Petco for "the works" they call it. I hope it was "the works" once I got my bill!! She deserves it though. She is a great pooch! And quite the calander pooch I must say!
See...knew exactly what to do!
Poor buddy was in the car for a while on Saturday. If you look close you can see he is digging for more snacks in his cup, but they are all gone!
He must have giving up on the snacks and took a nap instead!
Thanks for checking in! We are looking forward to our trip to Georgia! We can't wait to see Aunt Erin! It is hard to see her sometimes because good times always have to come to an end. It is so hard leaving her! We will make the most of our time together and have a blast :)
No comments:
Post a Comment