Loves the water! And don't mind the belly you see in the picture! Did I mention I have gotten so much bigger since I have been down here :)
Today we went to the Children's Discovery Museum in Chattanooga. It was such a neat, educational place for little people. It had activities and museum artifacts for children from ages 6 months to school aged kids. Even adults were learning lessons and interacting with the different activities.
Jase's favorite part was the water of course. We made two trips to this part of the museum. They had all different stations of water activities where kids were able to use pulleys to pull the water from one place to the next. Jase seemed to be the wettest of all the kids! They had aprons you could put on the kids, but we didn't think we needed that! :)
I think he is tired of getting his picture taken
The upstairs was really neat. It was called GROSSOLOGY. The exhibits were very neat and they talked about different things the human body does such has vomiting, burping, passing gas, having a runny nose, etc...It was kind of interesting I must say. You could actually push buttons on these exhibits and they will go through what the human body does when it burbs, vomits and throws up!! Sounds kind of disgusting I know, but for most kids and even adults it was funny and informative.
This is talking about urine. Pretty neat!
This was all about burps
Apparently Jase has been watching this exhibit a little too long. It talks about having a runny nose, and it looks like Jase is starting to put his finger in his :).
This exhibit was neat. If you look close there is snot coming out of his nose and he talks about the importance of blowing and keeping your hands clean, free of germs.
Here we are enjoying all the different things to see. Jase just kind of took it all in. There were a lot of kids there too so we didn't want the poor buddy to get trampled. He was able to try a lot of different things he had never even seen before so I am so glad we were able to make it! The nice thing too about all of these things we have been doing is that they are mostly free for kids 3 and younger so we never had to pay for Jase to go to any of these fun things!!!
All about dinosaurs!!
Of course a mower! Something we are used to seeing at home :)
Tomorrow
Tomorrow is our last full day here with my sister. We had so much fun but I knew our time would come to an end :( We will say our goodbyes on Monday afternoon and we will be off. I ALWAYS get really sad when I have to say goodbye to her. I know that I have a great hubby and "the girl" are waiting for us to come home too! We do miss you! I am thankful I have a wonderful husband who let me take this trip to see my sister!
Erin is an athletic trainer here in Calhoun, GA. She absolutely loves what she does here, but her dream job would to be a Physicians Assistant. She has two more classes to finish before she will be accepted into PA school. She is in the application process right now. She is very intelligent and has so much going for her. Jase has been telling her that the only option for school is DMU and Iowa ;) Really she will most likely get into the school of her choice, we are just hoping and praying that DMU or Iowa are the ones she chooses. We all miss her in Iowa and I know she would LOVE to see Jase as much as she can. Now that baby #2 is on the way, I know she would really love to be around!
No comments:
Post a Comment