I can't believe my littlest man turned 18 months old today! The last 18 months have been truly amazing and crazy at times!! 18 months ago our lives were forever changed in a matter of seconds and I was able to hold my new baby boy in my arms for the first time. After carrying him for 39 weeks, I felt like I knew him so well already and now I get to watch him grow and become the little man that he is.
You continue to amaze us T.C.B. You know how to keep your father and I our toes. The determination that you continue to have and have had since the day you were born will get you through so much in life, so don't ever lose that about you. You definitely have got a spunk of a personality and you let everyone know you are around by your loud jabbers and yells! Yes you yell a lot and I believe you just want everyone to make sure they know you are still around!
My cuddle bug is what I have called you for the past year because when someone you know (especially mom) picks you up, you love to snuggle and lay your head on their shoulder. It is so sweet. You love to give hugs and kisses and to show your affection for Ady you like to give her an occasional ride! Poor girl puts up with a lot from you boys. You HATE to miss something so you tend to be a bit nosy at times. Whenever you hear a voice in another room you are full force running to find out what is going on when usually it is nothing. Being curious isn't a bad quality either, except for the fact that you like to wake up before 6:00 every morning. Then your curiosity isn't so much needed!
You absolutely love the outdoors. Your favorite thing to do right now is ride the gator with your big brother. He can take you for quite a ride and you hang on for life! You both could ride that thing around the house for hours. Mowing (with the toy mower) is also something you love to do outside. You and your brother tend to really fight over that one though so we often put that up where it can't be reached by either of you. Sharing is something you are well...not so good at right now...but I am sure or at least I hope you will get the hang of it. You love to be around other kids and especially your brother. You both gripe at each other but in the end you are constantly looking for one another and can't leave each other's side. It's pretty cute.
You just keep on growing and growing. At your last doctor's appointment when you had an ear infection you were just 10 pounds shy of your brother so I can see you turning the rules your way instead of his in years to come :) Having you in our lives has been a blessing. I am so thankful you are a good kiddo. Yes you can be a bit loud and needy at times which can get me all anxious and fired up, but you are so loving and happy. There is always a smile on your face. I would love to get a few extra hours of sleep in the morning, but having your smiling face there to greet me when I come in your room is all worth the sleepless mornings! We love you Tyce Charles and we can't wait for the happiness and smiles you will bring to our faces in the years to come!!


No comments:
Post a Comment