Jase gets to join the preschool class at gymnastics tomorrow so I have been preparing him for that this past week. The difference between this class and the gym tots class is now he can do the class by himself without me there with him and he gets to bring his lunch and eat with all the kids. Today we went and bought him a new lunch box and this was the conversation...
Me-"Jase we got you a new lunch box today to take to gymnastics"
Jase-"okay mom"
Jeff-"you get to go by yourself tomorrow Jase, are you excited?"
Jase-"yes daddy, except I need mommy to drive me because I can't drive yet, and I might crash the car."
Jeff-"oh don't worry Jase, mommy will drive you."
Poor guy was worried he was going to go to gymnastics by himself AND learn to drive himself so he can get to gymnastics! My worry is, can I get him through the class without tearing up! He is growing too fast :(
No comments:
Post a Comment