Jeff and I headed to a wedding at the Lake of the Ozarks last Thursday. We had an absolute blast! One of our good friends from high school was getting married so a HUGE group of us went down together. It was a trip that we will all remember! It was in a way like a class reunion so it was great to see people that we haven't seen in a very long time. We were able to head down on Thursday and get some vacationing time in before the wedding on Saturday. We also got a boat with some friends and enjoy some pool time as well.
The kiddos had a great time too. They were able to spend part of the time with Grandma and Papa Johnston and the other part was spent with Grandma and Papa Bates. They love to have Grandma and Papa all to themselves!
We miss our friends!!
I can't even explain how hard I laughed the entire weekend! My cheeks definitely hurt by the end! It was a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment