I know I say this constantly but I can't believe my little man, my first born, the little guy that taught me what unconditional love was. I feel like turning six is old. I don't know if it means that I feel old or that Jase seems old! Jase was definitely ready to be six. He has been telling everyone when they ask his age that he was 5 1/2 (which is apparently a big difference from just 5), so now he can tell everyone he is six. We are so proud of mister Jase. His sweet heart and crazy imagination really keeps life interesting in our house. He is what you might call our peace keeper. He likes everyone in the house to be happy. He hates it when someone (as in Tyce or Hayden) is crying or whining. He covers his ears and says" ugh I just don't want to hear it," and then he goes up to his room. It is pretty funny actually. I also say that he likes to make sure everyone is happy because he is always trying to help. The little guy has always had such a big heart.
Jase really loves kindergarten. He has made so many friends, and is doing pretty well. He tends to be more interested in what his friends are doing rather than what ever he is supposed to be doing. Every day he comes home, I hear a different name of who he played with at recess that day. It makes Jeff and myself happy to know he likes to play with everyone. When I asked him who he wanted to have to his birthday party he said the whole class plus everyone he had last year. Well, that wasn't going to happen, so I told him just 5.
Our little man still loves to be outside and if you ask him what his favorite thing to do is he would tell you "play video games." Which might be true since he loves his iPad. He also could work on and play with Legos all day with his dad. If you ask him what his favorite television show is he would say "The Walking Dead." Which is completely untrue. He has never seen that show nor have Jeff or myself so we aren't really sure where he comes up with that. He does however love Documentaries. Any kind of documentaries. Jase will start baseball at the end of April so he is pretty excited about that. He also wants to do football again in the fall and soccer, so as long as the sports don't interfere with one another, we will let him do them. We love watching our little man grow. The things he says to us on a daily basis makes us laugh until we cry. We are so proud of him.
To our dearest Jase,
We can't believe you are 6 years old. It seems like just the other day I was changing your diaper and helping you get dressed. Now, you are picking out your own clothes and mismatching your outfits.
We don't care though, as long as you like it. Speaking of your clothes, you wear a size 7 or 8 depending on the brand so we figure you are going to be very tall like your dad.
Keep your little head up Jase and remember how smart you really are. Keep asking questions, but sometimes you might want to think about what you are asking before you ask it. You know most of the answered before I give them to you. Make sure that heart of yours stays so sweet and loving. Your personality is something else. You can make anyone laugh especially your little sis or who you might call "missy moo moo." Be nice to your brother. He looks up to you so much and can't wait for you to get home from school. He really misses you when you are not around. We are proud of you Jase and we are so lucky to have you in our lives!
Love,
Dad and Mom



No comments:
Post a Comment