The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Our night owl

Oh our "mini me" as people would say is not so much acting like a "mini me."  This is the second time just this week she is ready to rock n' roll around 2 am.  This makes for a tired and very annoyed mom.  I love sleep. I would get 12 hours a night if it was possible for me.  So, when I hear her yell "mama" at the top of her lungs at 2 am, it makes my stomach turn.  I know exactly how the rest of the night is going to be.  I will spend at least the first 45 minutes rubbing her back, rocking her, cradling her in my arms with her baby or even laying on the floor next to her bed.  After about 45 minutes I will sit outside of her room as she cries "dada" or "mama" hoping she doesn't wake up her brothers.  Yes it is sad, and I feel awful but don't worry after 20 minutes I give in and we go downstairs.  I start the coffee, catch up on some shows, and she falls back to sleep in a matter of minutes.  So our little Hayden has spoiled me the past 23 months by being the easiest baby ever.  Now she decided to give us a little run for our money!! We love you miss Mae but mommy is going to lose it if you keep this up:)

No comments:

Post a Comment