The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Monday, June 14, 2010

Time for swimming!!

All of this rain can really be a downer! I am finding out that there are a ton of things to do outside for the little man and I but when it is raining, we can't get out there as often.
On Saturday it was finally nice for a short amount of time during the day so we thought we would try out Jase's new pool. He LOVES bath time so we wanted to see how he did in the pool. Even though the water was a bit cold...he seemed to enjoy it!



He is not really sure what to think just yet!


It's getting a little better now :)




And of course we have some grass!!






I am enjoying the time off with Jase and I really think once we are able to do more things outside and get involved with activities around the community, it will be so great! Everyone told me that "staying home with their kids was the best thing they ever did" It is just the first week of it for me and I am already starting to see what they mean! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment