We had weddings this weekend and Jase was all about them. He kind of had a melt down on Friday getting ready to go, but that quickly passed. A friend I used to work with that actually lives in Grinnell got married on Friday night. It was great to see her and we got to see Scott, Jenna and Kayla too. They are good friends of ours from Des Moines. I worked with Jenna and I miss her a lot so it was great to see her! Kayla and Jase had fun together!
.JPG)
.JPG)
Jase was tired around 9:00 so he didn't last too long at the reception.
.JPG)
.JPG)
On Saturday we went back to Indianola for another wedding reception. It was nice to go back and see everyone, but come Sunday we were ready to go home a relax! The boy and the girl were ready too!!
.JPG)
On Thursday we are headed to Lake Okobiji for the 4th! It should be fun and Jase will like the boat this year!
Have a good 4th
No comments:
Post a Comment