All I can say is the weekend was pretty hectic! Not only were we trying to finish unpacking and getting settled, but Jeff was waiting on the results! Today we find out HE PASSED! And he passed well I must say!
We are all so happy for him. He is now licensed and can really do what he wants to do...be a Pharmacist! What a good day for Jeff. Everyone is so proud of him :)
Jase and Ady have become pals over the past couple weeks.
They have always been close but now they have each other all day, everyday, they like to play a lot. Sometimes Jase likes to play a little too much though. "The girl" was resting on her big pillow and Jase was not about to have that so he went over to her and got on top of her. She had enough. All she wanted to do was rest. A while later I couldn't find her so I went into our bedroom and saw her here...
Poor girl had to hide in the closet!
Here are a few pictures of the house...Keep in mind, we are not done yet ;)
As you can see, we don't have upstairs furniture yet so it is now a play room for the man!
No comments:
Post a Comment