Don't mind the big black and blue mark on the boys' face! I am trying to get pictures up on our walls and things out around our house to look more like a home. Poor buddy was playing by our window and one of my lovely words "Family" fell and hit him in the head :( I was seriously watching him the whole time. I left his side for 2 seconds to start dinner and that happens! I don't get it. People weren't joking when they said you can't take your eyes off of little ones! I felt terrible. He was crying, I was crying and we were both a mess. I called my sister freaking out because Jeff wasn't home yet. Luckily she answered and calmed me down. Jeff didn't really know what to think when he got home. Jase is fine though and nothing to worry about. I have learned my lesson and not to take my eyes off of him now. I probably will continue forever. Who cares if he is 18, right?!?
The Bates Family
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
It's Golf time!
This weather has not been the greatest but when it is nice, we love to be outside. Jase thought he would help Dad clean up the golf cart. He was such a big help too.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Don't mind the big black and blue mark on the boys' face! I am trying to get pictures up on our walls and things out around our house to look more like a home. Poor buddy was playing by our window and one of my lovely words "Family" fell and hit him in the head :( I was seriously watching him the whole time. I left his side for 2 seconds to start dinner and that happens! I don't get it. People weren't joking when they said you can't take your eyes off of little ones! I felt terrible. He was crying, I was crying and we were both a mess. I called my sister freaking out because Jeff wasn't home yet. Luckily she answered and calmed me down. Jeff didn't really know what to think when he got home. Jase is fine though and nothing to worry about. I have learned my lesson and not to take my eyes off of him now. I probably will continue forever. Who cares if he is 18, right?!?
Don't mind the big black and blue mark on the boys' face! I am trying to get pictures up on our walls and things out around our house to look more like a home. Poor buddy was playing by our window and one of my lovely words "Family" fell and hit him in the head :( I was seriously watching him the whole time. I left his side for 2 seconds to start dinner and that happens! I don't get it. People weren't joking when they said you can't take your eyes off of little ones! I felt terrible. He was crying, I was crying and we were both a mess. I called my sister freaking out because Jeff wasn't home yet. Luckily she answered and calmed me down. Jeff didn't really know what to think when he got home. Jase is fine though and nothing to worry about. I have learned my lesson and not to take my eyes off of him now. I probably will continue forever. Who cares if he is 18, right?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment