We go to tumbling every Wednesday from 6-6:30 and she insists on wearing the SAME leotard and black yoga pants to class. She loves her leotard! I want to get her a skirt but when I asked her if she would want one she said "No way MOM." So I left it at that!! Sometimes I feel that dressing kiddos up is more for the parents then the kids themselves so I guess I will have to let her decide what she will be wearing! Having a mom and tot class is nice for Hayden and myself to do just the two of us. Rarely is it ever just the two of us. The evenings that Jeff works my mom is able to watch the other two so that we can go together without any distractions from the boys. Not that they would ever distract her at tumbling or anything (laugh).
The Bates Family
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Hayden and her tumbling
EVERY SINGLE DAY I hear "mom can we go to tumbling?' I am not even joking when I say every single day either. It is something that she can really get in to as a youngster! Every time she sees her instructor, Cara, her face lights up like Christmas morning! We started her in the mom and tot class this summer and continued it for the fall. If we feel she is ready by the spring she will be able to go to a class by herself. That is if she will go on the potty (which we are currently working on). I tell her that Cara only lets big girls that potty on the big potty go to tumbling and that has at least gotten her motivated to try a more often!
We go to tumbling every Wednesday from 6-6:30 and she insists on wearing the SAME leotard and black yoga pants to class. She loves her leotard! I want to get her a skirt but when I asked her if she would want one she said "No way MOM." So I left it at that!! Sometimes I feel that dressing kiddos up is more for the parents then the kids themselves so I guess I will have to let her decide what she will be wearing! Having a mom and tot class is nice for Hayden and myself to do just the two of us. Rarely is it ever just the two of us. The evenings that Jeff works my mom is able to watch the other two so that we can go together without any distractions from the boys. Not that they would ever distract her at tumbling or anything (laugh).
We go to tumbling every Wednesday from 6-6:30 and she insists on wearing the SAME leotard and black yoga pants to class. She loves her leotard! I want to get her a skirt but when I asked her if she would want one she said "No way MOM." So I left it at that!! Sometimes I feel that dressing kiddos up is more for the parents then the kids themselves so I guess I will have to let her decide what she will be wearing! Having a mom and tot class is nice for Hayden and myself to do just the two of us. Rarely is it ever just the two of us. The evenings that Jeff works my mom is able to watch the other two so that we can go together without any distractions from the boys. Not that they would ever distract her at tumbling or anything (laugh).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment