The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Field trip day for the Tycer






I was able to go on a field trip with my Tycer last week to the fire station.  It is a trip that was cancelled the week prior due to the weather so I was excited when it came around to the day of he trip.  The weather was still very cold but my main man was pumped so that made me pumped too.  I can't tell everyone enough (yes I have told everyone) how proud he made me.  He was so well behaved on the trip that I felt like I was intruding on his day because he would lead the line, not goof off when his school friends were and just do what he was told throughout the entire field trip.  This child of mine surprises me the most because of the three him and I (used to) clash.  It is crazy how well he is with others and when other people are depending on him to be the example in the class.  Another perfect example was when we went to the dentist yesterday he showed Hayden how to lay down on the table to get your teeth brushed.  He was so good about it and wanted to make sure she knew that it doesn't hurt and everything was going to be okay.  We walked to fire station about two blocks away and they showed them inside a fire truck and ambulance.  The firemen had to go out on an emergency when we were there so they had to cut the field trip a little short.  They got a lot of fun things to bring home with them.  I love taking field trips with the kids when I can.  Tyce liked having me there and I think he felt pretty special too. I am going to miss his teachers next year when he is off to Kindergarten!!






No comments:

Post a Comment