The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

When it rains it pours and it has been pouring for weeks!

When they say it rains it pours is an understatement in our household for literally a month now.  It went straight to flooding.  We have been dealing with colds, flu, snot (gross I know), puke (also gross I know), ear infections and now foot and mouth!  Yep and still going strong with something.  Starting with Jase went to Tyce and now to little miss Hayden.  I can't completely blame my kiddos for passing it to each other.  To be perfectly honest, we joined our new YMCA in Indianola and they have child care there for when I go work out (which is absolutely amazing) but ever since we joined the kiddos have been sick.  Kind of a bummer but I guess what goes around comes around.  Especially with little ones.  Jase ended up missing a few days of school and along with me missing some work days and Jeff taking off a little early some days. Thankfully my mom has been around to help as well. Taking either a sick kiddo or a healthy one with her to get either the sick one away from the healthy or the healthy away from the sick!  We are slowing getting back to normal and just when I thought everything was okay, little miss has a major break out rash all over her mouth, arms, legs and behind!  We immediately thought it was from her antibiotic that she just finished up but turns out it is foot and mouth disease or illness whatever you want to call it.  It doesn't seem to bother her one bit at all though, so that is a plus.  So my blogging has been put to a stop for a while and so has pretty much everything else.  We will slowly get back to normal HOPEFULLY sooner rather than later :)









      A few pictures to wrap up our winter!  Bring on the Spring temps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment