I know it has been a while but what can I say with three kiddos it is difficult to get on the computer and blog every night. I will have to say that I have one important post to share with you. My little man Jase. What a big boy he is becoming. We had his conferences last week and the teachers had nothing but great things to say about him. We couldn't be happier/prouder of our little guy. His teachers say he has made remarkable progress and is very social/active in the classroom. He enjoys being the leader in activities and has very high scores for his "review." We have no doubt in our mind that he is ready for Kindergarten, and he even talks about it all the time.
The icing on the cake for Jeff and myself was that on Friday Eli, a friend at his school, had him over for the afternoon to play. His mother picked Jase up and took him over to their house for the afternoon so they could play together. It was wonderful for Jase and it was his first "going to a friends house" for him. He loved it and wants to do it again of course. Then, this weekend, his friend Kasey asked him to go to a movie with him and his dad!!! I was so thrilled that another friend wanted him to go to a movie with them. They went to the Lego Movie (which Jase had already seen) but he still wanted to go with Kasey and he had a great time!!
I am not going to lie. I am so proud of this little guy for coming out of his shell. Knowing that he has people in his preschool class that want to do things with him out side of the classroom really melts my heart. I am so glad he has become the social bug and has made so many friends.
The future looks bright for our oldest little man, and we can't wait for what he will surprise us with in the years to come!



No comments:
Post a Comment