Last Saturday we had a few of Jase's friends over for a Super hero birthday party. This was his first birthday party with actual friends coming over for cake and ice-cream, games and presents. I had been preparing for this for a few weeks and when it got down to the real details of the party I kind of panicked! I wanted to do this huge Spider man face made out of balloons on the wall but I didn't have enough room or time!! Also, the party was in the garage. I mean it is Spring, right so it should be nice. What was I thinking? It was so cold. My hubby went out and found some friends that have space heaters which seemed to help! Speaking of my husband, I can't say how thankful I am for him. He goes along with all my crazy ideas for entertaining people and especially when it comes down to the last minute detail HE is the one running around getting it finished! I couldn't do any of these crazy things that I do without his help!! Also, I want to thank my sis and sis-in-law. They also came over early to help me set up before the kiddos got here. They were calm and went along with my craziness as well! :) Love you all so much! Anyway, the day ended up great and Jase had a blast. They were all given a superhero cape to wear with their initial on it. We played pin the cape on the superhero, decorated our superhero masks, used silly string to shoot bats on a balloon, ate super hero foods and ended the party with presents and cake and ice-cream. The look on Jase's face when his friends showed up was priceless. You could really tell that they all hang out together at school, and of course the one lovely girl he always wants around Reese was there too. By the end of the party I honestly think the boys could have cared less about all the games and activities. All they really wanted to do was play together and be together. It was so neat to see them all interact and see how Jase really interacts with his friends!
SILLY STRING ATTACK!


No comments:
Post a Comment