We had a fun day and we were so glad everyone could come and visit us. It is nice to have family around too. It allows Jeff and I to have a break from craziness for a while!
Tyce continues to do great. He is growing like a weed and is eating all the time. He really likes to lay on his stomach too...not that he is supposed to do that all the time but if that is what he likes then we can make it happen. This means that we hold him a lot and when we sleep at night it tends to be on mommy! I can't lie though...I love it :) He is doing really great with lifting his head and his Dad has been doing tummy time with him already. He wakes up for one feeding around 2:30-3 and then he is up and ready to start his day by 6:30. I don't know why but both our kids like to get up early. It is like they think they are going to miss something!
Jase is also doing great. He is really taking on the responsibility of the big bro! Even though the other day I was pumping and Tyce was on the bed next to me. Jase has figured out how to climb on our bed as well. So Jase climbed up on our bed, and decided to help his brother who was fussing a bit by sitting on him and patting his face. So if you can picture this...I was pumping my boobs, trying to get Jase off the bed and calm down Tyce! It was quite the sight to see I am sure. Good thing no one was around :) I am sure this is just one of the funny episodes that will come.
Really things are going well. My dad continues to help us when he can so that has been great!
Things are going good. I am definitely ready for a full nights sleep though! It is a huge difference having two kids instead of one. You are definitely more tired, busy and worn out by the end of the day...but you really can't ask for anything more!
Things are good and will continue to be.
Me and the girl getting some rest
She just had a bath!
Sweet baby boy :0)
Jase is helping his brother on the swing. As you can see by Tyce's eyes, Jase really had him going high!
No comments:
Post a Comment