Jase had his first gymnastics class this week and he absolutely LOVED it! He had a smile on his face the whole time. Even though he was the only boy in the class he didn't care. It was great to get him out of the house since it has been negative degrees outside. My friend Michelle and I decided to sign the kids up and we are so glad we did.
They have so many fun things for the kids. Jase did a very good job for being his first time. He really enjoyed the trampoline and he really liked to grab a hold of the bar and touch his toes! It was so good to see him interacting with all the kids and run around! I didn't take my camera but I will be posting pitcures next time. We have class every Thursday until May so I will be getting a lot of pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment