Tyce started his first year of Preschool last week. He has been struggling a bit because he says "always wants us there." Us being Jeff and myself. It is hard to explain to him that we can't be with you all the time and you have to go to school by yourself and meet new friends to play with. His best friend Reese is in his class too, so it is pretty surprising that he STILL gets teary eyed when I drop him off. It takes about 5 seconds for him to stop though once he is inside. He was so excited for the first day and then when he realized that we weren't going to be there with him the tears just started to flow. I know the little buddy will get used to it after some time!
Tycer has always been a "mama's boy" I guess you could call it. I don't know what it is about the 2nd born but for some reason he seems to be my most energetic, crazy one. He keeps me on my toes, but that isn't such a bad thing! He still wakes us up bright and early in the morning to him running up and down the halls or jumping in to our bed.
Tyce meets 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) from 8:20-11:15. I am still working on Wednesday and Fridays and ever since my mom had her back surgery she has been unable to keep the kiddos. We have been taking the kids on Wednesday and Fridays to a sitter. She is absolutely wonderful but unfortunately she lives so far away that I have been finding myself driving my kids back and forth from there more than I am even working! Our last day there will be next Friday and I am bummed, but it is what is best for us.
Tycer:
Favorite Color: Orange
Favorite Book: Brown Bear
Favorite Movie: Rio/Up
Favorite show: Curious George
Favorite Food: Chicken Nuggets/PBandJ/Donuts
Favorite Snack: Chips and Dip
Favorite animal: Puppy
Favorite sport: Mini golf
Favorite vacation spot: Adventureland/Okoboji
Tyce has many favorites as you can see!
When he grows up he wants to be Superman or Spider man (I think he thought I asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween:))

No comments:
Post a Comment