Jeff and I took a trip to Mexico this past month. We went for one of my oldest, dearest friends' wedding. It was absolutely amazing and we were able to be with some of our closest friends so that made it very special for us. We took off for a full week without the kiddos. Jase had just started Kindergarten and Tyce thankfully hadn't started yet. Since my mom was out of commission from back surgery, Jeff's parents, sister and grandmother helped out a TON! Jeff's mom stayed at our house with the kids while everyone else helped transporting everyone where they needed to go :) It was awesome and I am sure the kids were not spoiled at all. I definitely missed them but had a great time with some of our closets, dearest friends and we met a lot of new ones as well!
Started off the trip at a bar in the Airport. Why not right, we are on vaca!
We have arrived! Coronas all around!

The first evening out~
Our friend outside of Obe's room Fresh fish caught daily
 |
A day on the beach! Nothing better. The wedding spot too!
The nervous, beautiful bride!
|
The prep!!
The other nervous, beautiful bride
Cheers!
Let's Celebrate~ my hubby was sick so I had fun for both of us :)
Pool Days!!! Everyday!!
The last evening! Time to go home. Too much sun can be bad for you :)
Cheers to Jeana and Ellie! I wish you both nothing but the best! All our love!
No comments:
Post a Comment