It was a bittersweet day for Jeff and myself yesterday. Our oldest boy started Kindergarten. We have been preparing him for this day since preschool ended, so he was so ready. Mom and Dad on the other hanbd had it coming for us. We thought we couldn't wait for Jase to get in school and the days to get not so crazy around here, but when the day finally came we were a mess. When you send your first child off to Kindergarten, it is like you lose that little person. Not physically and totally lose them, but in a way they have become completely independent. From having responsibilities at school such as hanging up their bags in their locker to eating lunch at school. It is just crazy to think that our little Jaser is already at that point.
When I dropped him off, I was calm, cool. Not going to lie but when I got in the car to drive home, I was a mess. I cried my baby eyes out. I guess it is better that I did that instead of him though!
He had a very successful first day of school and we had to go over a few of the disciplinary things with him that the teachers sent home. Hopefully he can find a happy medium from the crazy boy that he can be to a calm sweet little man that he also can be!! I think after the first week of getting out of the summer phase, he will adjust to the school schedule and be just fine!!
ALL ABOUT JASE!
When he grows up he wants to be a Policeman and a Doctor!
Favorite color-Green
Favorite Book- Ninja Turtles (we have owned one Ninja Turtles book and apparently he loved it?!)
Favorite Movie-Lego Movie (changes often)
Favorite Show-Documentaries (yes I said Documentaries)
Favorite food-Cinnamon Rolls (also changes often)
Favorite Ice-Cream flavor-Vanilla
Favorite Breakfast food-Donuts (what else!!!)
Favorite snack-Cheetos
Favorite animal-Cheetah (probably from documentaries)
Favorite sport-mini golf
Best place to go-Florida
What a little man he has become!! We are so proud of you Jase Jackson and we can't wait for you to experience what school is all about!

No comments:
Post a Comment