
Tyce has quite the vocabulary too. He can say just about everything and you can really understand him. It seems like one day he just started to talk and he hasn't stopped. It is really amazing how much he can say. Everything from a word to a long sentence or phrase. He really does have a lot to say! I can't believe how much our little man has changed in the past year.

Tyce had his two year check up today and he is doing great. Shockingly they said he was very tall! Not surprised by that at all! Tyce weighs 33 lbs 4 oz which puts him at the 94 percentile for weight and he is 35.8 inches which put him at the 83 percentile for length. We went to our new doctor today which was great. It was the doctor I used to take Jase to when we were living in Des Moines so I was very excited to get back there!
Tyce is such a good eater and lately has been in to dips. He loves to dip his food in just about anything, especially Ranch dressing. The kid will literally spoon it and eat it if I let him! Another favorite thing he loves to eat is suckers. He could eat those all day and be perfectly fine. Doesn't matter the flavor or brand as long as he has a sucker he is good to go!

I think Tyce will be an amazing big brother. He has a few things to work on like his whining (being 2 and all) and his sleeping habits. He has a thing with waking up between 5-5:30 EVERY DAY! I can probably count on one hand the amount of times he has slept in since he was born. And when I say sleeping in, I mean like 6-6:30 even. He is up at the crack of dawn and going full force. I am one that needs a little bit of time when I wake up, but my little Tycer really understand or really care. He is ready to start the day!! This is something that we will have to work on before baby girl comes! Other than that I think he will be a protective and caring big bro!
To my Tycer: You simply amaze us every single day. You and your brother are the most important people in your father and my life. You are always getting in to something and keeping your dad and I on our toes. Thank you for always making sure we are watching you and not missing a step. You are such a little buddy as I always say and I am so blessed to have you as my youngest boy! You seem to hold your own when it comes to standing up for yourself, especially to your older brother. You don't seem to be afraid to tell him how you feel when he makes you mad. You have such a big heart and a mind full of some many thoughts! Thank you for sharing those with us. I hope you always keep your sweet face and those chubby cheeks are always nice to pinch. Thanks for being you Tyce. Don't change a thing, and I love you so very much!


Happy Birthday Tyce!!
ReplyDelete