GIRL!!! We are so happy to announce that we will be expecting a baby girl!
We decided since we would be home for Thanksgiving with all of our family we would do a small gender reveal party. It was so much fun and kept everyone anxiously waiting for two days! I was about to just give up myself, since Jeff or myself had no clue what the results were either! We asked the ultrasound tech to simply write down what we were having and place it in an envelope. We took it straight to our friend Katie, who owns a bakery here in Indianola and she made us the perfect cake for the reveal. To be honest I had no clue or hunches at all. All I knew was since I already had two boys, the chances of me having another one was pretty high. Also, I knew that I have been feeling much much worse this time around, so that may have been a sign of pink coming. After talking to some friends that have had both boys and girls, the said when they were pregnant with their girl, they were much more sick as well. This is completely true and now I get it!
The party was super fun and I think everyone was pretty excited for a girl! My In-laws were well prepared for a girl and had already purchased some clothing for her! They must have just known!
I am so excited to bring a girl in to this world. She will be so loved and so protected by her two older brothers! I hope the next 18 weeks fly by because we can't wait to meet her!
No comments:
Post a Comment