The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tyce's first haircut

My baby got his first haircut :(.  What an emotional time for this mommy.  For some getting haircuts for my boys' haircut is something I like to put off.  It makes them look so much older and not so much my baby anymore.  It is amazing how something so little like getting a haircut can be so emotional and a tear jerking experience!
Tyce was in need of a haircut and Jeff has been suggesting that it get done soon.  The mullet look is no longer something we wanted our child to strut around, but he had these cute curls in the back that I wasn't ready to get rid of!!
My little guy did a great job.  For him being the crazy one of the two boys, I was so afraid he wouldn't sit still, but for the most part he really didn't move much at all.  He got a little anxious when I would take my hand away from his and try to take a picture, but that was it.  The worst part was when I was trying to pay and he insisted on taking every bottle of hairspray and shampoo off the display shelves.  Happens every time!
Tyce still has that baby face (as a mom I hope it stays that way forever) but he no longer has those baby curls in the back which I loved so much.  You bet I kept those curls, and I will have them in his baby book forever!




    

No comments:

Post a Comment