For some reason lately both the boys like to get together and gang up on their mom. Reason being they are boys and they are ornery as ever. I've decided to go with the flow (which you totally have to do that when you stay home with a 3 year old and a 19 almost 20 month old anyway) and let them do their thing. As long as no one is getting hurt and there is no fighting involved...why not. Both boys are infatuated with these two bags we have, and they like to put all of their shoes in them and carry them everywhere we go. I usually end up putting them around my shoulder along with my purse or diaper bag while carrying Tyce (29lbs) and holding Jase's hand. It is quite the task and I would get upset every time we would go somewhere. I continuously try to explain to them that this is hard for mommy to take these bags and take care of the two rascals themselves. They still insist on taking these bags with us everywhere, so I got tired of losing this battle and went with it as well. Who knows why they love those bags of shoes but I guess it could be worse!
Here we are getting ready to go to gymnastics...and of course taking the bags!
No comments:
Post a Comment