We headed to the Iowa State Fair for our annual trip. Of course we picked one of the busiest days to go, but it was at least the nicest. I have mixed emotions about the fair. I love it in some ways and dislike it in other ways. The people that move around like ants and literally stop right in front of you to look around drives me nuts. Also, the stomachache I get after eating the food isn't always a highlight either, but the joy and excitement on the boys' faces when they get to ride the big slide or some of the good ole' fair rides is worth every minute!
Jase was even able to use a bungee cord and jump on a trampoline. Thanks to his amazing gymnastics skills (ha) he did a great job. It was $9.00 for 3 minutes...yes I said $9.00 for 3 minutes but he enjoyed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment