Adventureland was quite the hit!!
On Sunday we had the whole family to our home. The Bates family and the Johnston family. Everyone was able to come except my sister who has a huge test to study for. It was nice to get everyone together again. Like I said before, it is nice to have a small, close family so we are able to have everyone together for holidays like today. I woke up to a boquet of white roses and I was also able to pick out some fine jewelry! Thanks hubby for the wonderful gifts! Honestly having all the boys happy is enough. And I really mean that!!! Everyone enjoyed the boys and it was nice company for Jeff and I. I love to see the boys interact with their grandparents. They get so excited when they are here, but they hate it when everyone has to leave :(. I also love to have everyone here for my sake since the boys and I don't see a lot of people when we are home throughout the day. Being a mom is honestly the hardest thing I have had to experience in my life. The decisions I make for them and the way I handle a situation can tare me apart, but when I have my family with me I feel a sense of relief and okayness (if that is even a word). It is amazing how much support your family can give you in that all they say to you is "you do a great job with the boys." They understand Jeff and I, and they understand why some days we love our boys to pieces and the next day we want to scream because we get so frustrated with them! They have all been there and done that! This mother's Day has been wonderful and one I won't forget because I know the support and love I have from my family and I couldn't raise my boys without them. You know they saying "it takes a family to raise a family." That is definitely true for ours and I am grateful for what I have! As for my boys, my role as a mother has gotten harder but also you have both taught me so much. Especially how to love unconditionally. Even though we have our days when they aren't exactly as planned, I can forget about those days and move on. I love you both more than life itself and I am so grateful and thankful that I have three amazing people that I get to see every single day and and get to share my life with. We will make many memories as a family that I honestly can't wait to do! Thank you to my husband for standing by me and supporting me no matter what and Thank you to my wonderful J-man and Tycer! You both are my heart and I can't imagine life without you in it. What a wonderful Mother's Day!
A great Mother's Day with all the family!
No comments:
Post a Comment