My Tycer turned 15 months old! Poor buddy gets to spend his 15 month birthday sick :(. His well check appointment went great last week. He is weighing in at 24.8lbs which is pretty much what he weighed at his 12 month check. The doctor said this is normal since he is moving around all the time and working off the food he is eating! His appointment today though was not so great. We found out he has his first ear infection. Boo. He never has been sick like this before, which I guess is one of the nice things about staying home with him. I get to keep him aways from all the snot nosed, puking kids; however I hope it doesn't kick him in the behind in the long run since his immune system won't be used to being sick. We spent the evening trying to find ways for him to get comfortable and not fuss. So after my continuously checking Tyce's temp because I had no idea he had an ear infection at this time and I was worried he would need to go to the ER (a bit extreme I know), Jeff trying to get some sleep with a crying baby boy, and Jase crawling in our bed at 4:00 in the morning the only person who got a lot of sleep last night was Ady.
Tyce is still my little cuddle bug. His sweet little face lays against my chest all the time. He still likes to be held a lot. I blame myself for that though.
He is definitely picking up on a lot more. He tries to do everything his brother does, and continues to please him in anyway possible. Tyce has been able to use sign language by saying "more" and can say "wa-wa" for water and "snack" for well a snack. And speaking of snack, my grocery bill has definitely gone way up since he has been eating solid foods. I will be anxious to see what our bill will be in a few years! Tyce also has been very involved with Jase's gymnastics class. In fact, he does the warm ups with us and can do a lot of the different activities in the kindergym. I sometimes have to remind myself that I am only paying for one child so I can't let Tyce get away with doing the activities before the other children do!
It is so crazy to compare the two boys. Tyce seems to catch on to things much quicker than Jase did. He is doing things such as walking and talking much quicker than Jase did as well. Like we always said though, Jase just takes his time!
I love this age because he is so into peek-a-boo, and games like Where's Tyce. He will cover his face and peek up behind his hands and laugh so hard! It is so cute. I forgot how much fun this age really is. The past couple of days we have been able to enjoy the outside, which has been great but also a challenge. I have one child (Jase) that goes straight for the mud or Ady's poop in the yard, and another child (Tyce) that goes straight for the street! I don't know why children go to the exact place they KNOW they are not supposed to go. I am sure if people are looking out of their window at me, they are getting a great laugh because I am sure it is a sight to see me constantly running back and forth to catch the boys.
Tyce has definitely keeps us on our toes and he always brings a smile to our face! We Love you TCB.
As you can see, he has droopy eyes. Poor buddy just doens't feel the best!

No comments:
Post a Comment