You got to be creative and have some fun inside when the weather is not the best and you can't go anywhere. Well, I guess we could go places, but is it really worth getting the kids all bundled up and drive to well, Walmart. We have been doing some finger painting and with all the fun things I want to do from Pinterest, I thought I would let the boys help me out! They had a great time doing it. Tyce liked to put the paints in his mouth and Jase had to wash his hands every time we had to switch the paper, but I think they enjoyed it. Jase doesn't like to get his hands messy. He is so particular about his hands.
Anyway, I basically just wanted to post some pictures of my little guys since it has been a while! We have to use our creative minds when we can't get out much. Although tomorrow is supposed to be 56 degrees so maybe we will be able to get out and enjoy the weather.
Here is a picture of one of my pinterest projects I completed for Grandma Bates. It was her birthday on Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment