Jase got so many wonderful gifts. I kind of had to put hold on the toys since I still have some we haven't opened from Christmas, but he still did pretty well with toys! He got a lot of clothes and even if he didn't know what the gift was or if he even liked it, he sure acted surprised! He got a new bed from Jeff and I, which he absolutely loves, and I want to thank my In-Laws for bringing the bed up for us and also, my father-in-law for helping put it together and fixing our toilet (a whole other story). Jase now asks to take naps and go to bed at night! The little man is growing up so fast. At his doctors appointment he was weighing in at 40.0 pounds and 39.5 inches both in the 90th percentile. Surprise, surprise we have big children! Anyway, Jase really had a good birthday and it was so fun to plan something HE chose to have instead of Jeff and I coming up with what WE think he will want for a party. Jase's birthday has pretty much gone on the entire week starting with Chuck-E-Cheese to little things we have done throughout the week to make him turning 3 so special!
He is one amazing kid and I will be looking forward to what he will come up with for his future parties!



The awesome donut cake Hy-Vee made! It was great minus the spelling of Jase!
Tow Mater cupcakes!

No comments:
Post a Comment