The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Monday, January 16, 2012

Two brothers, one bond...

My boys have one special bond. Being able to see them bond as brothers is pretty amazing even if they are only 1 and 2 (almost 3). I am now starting to appreciate the fact we had them so close! For a while, I was asking myself, "what were we thinking?" Jase really looks after his brother and Tyce continues to put a smile on his older brother's face. He wants to please Jase. It is so sweet. Now that Jase is talking a lot more and able to tell "baby" what to do, he definitely watches out for him and only tells him things that will help "baby". He helps him stack his blocks and put together his A,B,C's on his toy train. Yes, Jase has moments where the toys are his and only his, but for the most part he is really looking out for Tyce. I know the feeling of being close to a sibling and I hope as the boys grow their bond will only get stronger.




Of course when I want to take a picture of them in the tub together, they are not looking at the camera at the same time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment