I THINK NOT!
For the most part, Tyce has been able to get away with a lot of things. Mostly because he is the "baby" of the family, and well his sweet little cuddly face says to me "mom, I didn't do anything wrong."
Since he is still a baby, his brother has to take a lot of the punishments just because he is the oldest and Jase understands right from wrong. Lately though, we have caught little Mister innocent Tyce in action and his not so innocent side has definitely taught us all a lesson. There will be times that I will be with the boys playing in the basement while I am doing laundry, catching up on chores, or trying to fit a work out in on the elliptical, (yes I know, forgive me but I can't watch them 24/7) and I will hear a terrifying cry from the boys toy room. If I hear Tyce cry, I will immediately run in to the play room and look at Jase and ask him if he hurt Tyce, or took a toy from him. Jase usually will tell me if he is the guilty one. It is funny how honest Jase really is! Lately, I am finding it hard to believe that Jase is the one causing all the problems. Jeff and I have been watching Tyce with a close eye and have found him taking the toys from Jase, and in defending himself, Jase will take the toy right back. That is when Tyce yells out and we immediately think Jase was in the wrong! Tyce also likes to topple on top of Jase and pull at his nose and face. It is quite funny to Jeff and I, but not so much to the boys. They end up getting into rolling matches of grabbing each other's face and yelling. Oh how I think I am in for it. Especially when they get old enough to gang up on me and cause problems together! For now my little sweet face innocent Tyce can't fool his momma!
As you can see in the pictures. Tyce is in action. Getting into the DVD's and standing up in a wagon. At least Jase enjoys pulling him around in it!

No comments:
Post a Comment