The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tyce turns 3 months!



I can't believe my little baby boy is 3 months old already :) I could brag about him for hours. Tyce is doing great. His sleeping is getting much better which we can all be thankful for. He tends to eat around 8-8:30 and we lay him down for bed between 9-9:30. This way he sleeps til at least 5, which is much much better than a month ago! According to all the books I have read, sleeping through the night is when they sleep for a total of 5 hours. To me, sleeping through the night is not waking up until at least 5!!! So according to me, I guess you can say, he is sleeping through the night!

Tyce is also cooing and making smiling faces all the time. He is so happy. Even when his brother thinks he knows what is best for him and tends to toss his toys at him...in a gently manner of course! Jase just needs to understand that Tyce can't quite play with him yet.

He is definitely a "go with the flow" kind of baby. I am finally going out and running errands like getting to the grocery store or even just to get gas for the car, minus the outrageous prices. Anything to get me out of the house sometimes helps! Now that it is getting a bit warmer outside, we have been able to do more. The point is...Tyce enjoys to go with me. I just pack both the boys in the car and we go. It is fun and I know it will be better this summer too.

The boy is growing, growing, growing too. I took him to the library with Jase and I, and the mothers there couldn't believe he was only 3 months old! I guess I have big babies! He is so fun and the time I get to spend one on one with him is so amazing. When Jase is napping we get our time and we talk, laugh and sing together. He is definitely a blessing to our family and we can't wait to see the boy he will grow up to be! Happy 3 month birthday Tyce. We love you to pieces!!


Such a happy boy


He likes to look at himself in the mirror!


His brother thinks he needs to play with all of his toys while he is in his gym

No comments:

Post a Comment