The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Monday, March 21, 2011

My Jase man turns 2!!

I can't believe it! My little-biggest man is 2 years old. Two years ago our lives were changed forever! I can't believe the feeling of happiness and love I felt for you, Jase the moment you were placed in my arms! I am so blessed to be able to spend everyday with you and watch you grow! Even though you definitely act "two" I am so thankful that I am your mom.

You are so sweet and have such love for others. Your smile brightens all of my days! You deserve to have nothing but the best and your dad and I will try our hardest to give you everything you need in your life! Thank you so much for being the sweet little Jase that you are. Your family loves you so much and you are an amazing big brother to Tyce!

On Jase's birthday we had our family come to our house in Grinnell for Tacos, cake and Ice-cream. It was nice to have everyone here and Jase was definitely surprised to see everyone when he woke up from his nap. Jase really got into the birthday thing this year. I don't think he understood really what a birthday is...but he figured out very quickly that the day was about him and all the presents were for him! He loves being the COA!

Jase received so many neat gifts. Everything from clothes, to a new laptop (a leapfrog laptop that is), a leaf blower, workers Home Depot bench and a John Deere tractor.

I can definitely say Jase had a wonderful birthday!! Thanks to everyone that helped us celebrate :)
We love you Jase. Happy 2nd birthday!


We had a SuperWhy cake made for Jase. He loves that show on IPTV!



Jase on the Gator with an audience of course














Brother says "Happy Birthday to Jase!"


No comments:

Post a Comment