I am boss!
So it has been a while! I apologize!!! I know that I am at home with my kiddos but it seems like I have less time then I did when I was working! Not sure how that works out :) but at the end of the day it always does.
Tyce is definitely taking his role as "the boss" of the house. We call him bruiser because he is so big. His chubby cheeks and his pot belly really gave us no hesitation on calling him bruiser. I bet the boy weighs 14 pounds. He is such a happy baby. Now that he is actually sleeping through the night and able to go longer then 3 hours between feedings, we know he is getting enough to eat. We usually put him down between 8-9 and he will sleep until about 4:30 so no complaints there! He continues to amaze Jeff and I everyday. He is smiling at everything and noticing so much. He could stare at mobiles, fans and his brother all day long I think. Visitors are continuously coming to see us. Family, friends and neighbors love to come over and see the boys. They make us so proud! This week alone we had "Aunt" Rachel come to visit, Papa Johnston with Great-Grandma Johny and we went to see our friends across the street Echo and Larry.
Jase continues to enjoy gymnastics on Thursday mornings. So every Thursday, my friend Michelle and I take our kids to gymnastics and then we take them to lunch. We have playdates 1-2 times a week with them as well. They are so fun and it always gives us something to look forward to especially when the weather gets nasty and we can't play outside. Also, every Sunday have started dinner dates with our friends Nick and Kara. I used to work with Kara at Principal. They have two boys Alex who is 3 and Eli who is 1. This way on Sundays we can get together with them and the boys can all play. We are really starting to "fit in" here in Grinnell and we can definitely call it home!
We are all ready for the spring weather. Last Thursday was a tease for us. We were outside all afternoon. We went on a 2 hour walk because I didn't really know what else to do! I couldn't let Jase run around crazy because I couldn't chase him with Tyce so we literally walked for 2 hours! Oh well, it was good exercise for me!
Jeff is loving his job as well. He is a very busy being the boss man at the Pharmacy but he wouldn't have it any other way :)
Things are going great for us! No compaints! I like to stay at home with the boys but they do keep me busy! I am lucky to get a shower most days but that is okay. We have our good days and our bad days but we work them out!
This weekend we will be heading to Des Moines for Grandma Bates' birthday so it will be good to see the family!
Until next time!
Here are some recent pictures of the boys and a day in the life!
No comments:
Post a Comment