Kayla kept asking Jase to read. She would say "Jase read." It was so cute!
Of course we had to grab a tail. We can't go anywhere without playing with or should I say messing with the animals!
Kayla and Jase together again!
On Saturday we had dinner with our neighbors. Small world, but my parents used to work with them way back when they both worked at Hawkeye Security Insurance Company, and we found out when we moved here that Jeff played football with their son at UNI! Who would have thought! They asked my parents and the three of us over for dinner. It was good to hear the stories they had to tell about my parents!
Rocking with Grandpa.
Sunday was just a day for us! Those days are always so nice. I love those days. It was very hot but we took Jase to the park for a little bit and Jeff was able to get some golfing in.
Times with Dad..or should I say "Dah" are ALWAYS so nice
I love to see these two together. It melts my heart everytime! Jase looks up to his Dad so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment