We have had a pretty eventful past few days. Apparently it was time to update my blog. Sorry Dad I was busy! Kind of have a lot going on :) We are so excited for all the upcoming events. Jeff graduates tomorrow! We move in two weeks! I get to stay home with my baby! Jeff starts his job on Monday....and....well...we will see what happens next!
We had a great weekend with our friends and family this weekend. We were able to do a little gambling on Friday night with Darin and Rach. Jase got to spend some time with Grandpa and Grandma Bates. We then had a wedding on Saturday. Jase did so good :) He is such a man!
On Sunday we went to brunch with the whole family. It was nice to see everyone!
Not much else is going on until tomorrow. Big day for Daddy Bates! We will get to see him get that big diploma...finally. It will be nice to have a couple days off work too. Jase thought he would help me unload the dishwasher on Mother's Day. Also, I took a snapshot of Jeff's LAST day of school. It was last Thursday and can I say he was pretty excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment