The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Monday, April 26, 2010

Spoons!




Jase spent some time with Grandpa and Grandma Bates this weekend. We saw them on Friday night for dinner and they watched him for a couple of hours on Saturday so Mom and Dad could go to a movie. We went to "The Last Song." Talk about a tear jerker!!
Jase decided it was time to use a spoon this weekend! He took it right out of my hand and did what he was supposed to do! What a big boy. He thought he was pretty cool.
Today Jase and I stayed home from school and work. He woke up this morning and I thought he felt warm. We thought for sure it was his ears. Just when I think I have figured out why he doesn't feel good, I was wrong. We went to the doctor and he has a virus. Poor buddy :( you could just tell in his eyes that he didn't feel very good. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
I really think I could get used to this staying home! What can I say IT WAS NICE :) Jase and I had a good day. I guess I can say I am ready for June when I get to do it all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment