Tomorrow is Jeff's birthday. He is turning the big 27! Woo Hoo! We had our families over last weekend for some grilling to celebrate, which is always somehting we love to do! That is something we will miss when we move.
Jeff started his last rotation today. He will have to drive to Ames 4 times a week but he will get Fridays off. We both hope it goes by fast :)
He is looking forward to a guys weekend this coming weekend. A large group of high school friends are going to Chicago for a Bachelor party. I am sure they will have fun, and I won't want to know all the details!
Not much else is going on in the Bates family. Jase is really walking around but when his poor legs get tired he goes back to crawling. He is growing so much! Last appointment was his 12 month appointment and he was 25.3 pounds (80th percentile) and 32.0 inches long (96th percentile) What can I say...he didn't get his height from me!
Have a good one! There will be more to come soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment