The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jase and his firsts!




We made it to a few new milestone all in one weekend! Jase got his first haircut and he tured 1 all within 48 hours!! That is just TOO much for mom and dad to handle.
The weekend started on Thursday when Jase's Aunt flew in from Georgia and we were on the go from then on! We took him to get his first hair cut on Friday morning. The reversed rat tail look just wasn't the style we were looking for anymore. He did so good. He just sat like a big boy and let Tina cut his hair. He didn't mind at all. He went from a baby to a little man in a matter of 10 minutes!! :( I was sad and excited for him so I thought I should get a makeover too...so I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment