Jase had a great birthday. It was very special and all the people that are close to our lives and his were able to come and celebrate. Even his Aunt from Georgia was able to come. She wouldn't miss it for the world! Not to mention her bags were so full of his presents, she almost needed to bring two. One full of his things and one for hers! He didn't really know what to do when the cake came out so it took him a while to figure out that it was okay to dig in...but once he figured it out, he was good to go. He seemed a bit shy at first, but I guess you can expect that when there are 20 sets of eyes looking right at you. Jase's friend Kayla was able to come over too. She really enjoyed helping him open all of his gifts!
It was such a great day for everyone in the Bates household. Jase got so many wonderful things, and I can't thank everyone enough. I especially want to thank my sis!! You are wonderful and I couldn't have done this without you.
Jeff and I are still going through all of his presents and trying to figure out where they are all going to go! I think we need a bigger house :) Is that a good excuse?!?! Maybe Jeff will go for that one!
At the end of the day we could tell Jase was ready to go to bed. He was just pooped out. I am so glad he had a wonderful day. I can't wait for all the birthday parties we will get have!
I think it is safe to say that Jase WILL be a UNI Panther, or at least a Panther fan. According to all of our friends, we will be able to tell Jase when he is 18 that history was made on his first birthday and UNI beat Kansas! Go Panthers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment