The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Week!






As I said before Jase turns one on Saturday and we have been preparing for his first birthday for a while now. Jeff seems to think that when it is your birthday, you celebrate all week. However, in April it seems that we celebrate birthday MONTH instead of week. It is funny that his birthday is April 13th :)
I just can't belive Jase is one. I truly belive that being a mom is the neatest thing in the world. Jeff and I enjoy every single second we get to spend with Jase. We are so proud of the little man he has become. I have such mixed emotions about him turning one! I am so excited for the future, but it is hard for me to think back at how much he has changed. Not that I don't want him to grow up, but I want to put a stop on time so that I can take everything in and not feel like I am missing something. One minute he is rolling over and the next he is feeding himself and walking. I know he can't stay little forever, but it is okay to cry happy tears sometimes when I think about how he has grown!
I thought I would share with you some memories of a year ago at this time. Not quite a year ago so lets say a year and a week ago. Trust me a year ago, you wouldn't want to have seen me. Talk about swelling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment