What a bittersweet time for this mamma! My oldest little guy seems to growing up and it is all happening way too fast! We are so happy and proud of him for becoming the little kiddo that he has become, but sometimes time can slow down a bit. I remember his first day of Preschool in Grinnell when I pulled up to the school with a lump in my throat holding back my tears while Jase was excited as can be. I dropped him off and immediately called Jeff and cried which then was followed by calling my mom and her and I crying together. Now he is completely done with those days and moving on to all day, every day in school. I must say I will miss the Indianola Preschool because I feel like his teacher, Mrs. Neisen, really opened Jase up and brought him out of his shell. I owe her so much for the hard work she does with the kids. I am looking forward to Tyce going there next year!


Jase ended the school year with a small program at the church located across from the preschool followed by a small "graduation" ceremony. The program consisted of all the songs the kids would sing throughout the day. I must say my little guy is not shy. In fact, when he gets in front of a group he acts a little crazy! As I was video taping his concert you could hear me ask Jeff in the background, "what exactly is Jase doing?" followed by a laugh! He has really come a long way over the year, and has made so many friends. Unfortunately they will have to split up because everyone will be going to different schools for Kindergarten, but I know they will remember each other when elementary school comes around!
WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU JASE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND GO FOR YOUR DREAMS LITTLE MAN!
First day of Preschool
Last day of Preschool
No comments:
Post a Comment