Our little Miss Mae (as daddy calls her) turned 7 months old. The little girl is quite the talker and loves to be heard. She is doing great and we are so happy she is in our lives. She can definitely hold her own when it comes to her brothers. I think one day we will be protecting them instead of her because she will be the tough ones! That is how it should be though I guess. The boys absolutely adore her and they couldn't love her more. They are so gentle and sweet to her. Jase is always trying to help her in any way. He is always getting my attention when she fusses and says "mommy just feed her." I swear boys think that is the answer to everything! Ha. Tyce is also loving being older than someone. He talks to her in a sweet baby talk and brings her toys and of course cars, trucks and tractors as well. He needs a reminder at times that baby doesn't need those because she puts them in her mouth.

Hayden is so sweet. It is so different with a girl. She seems so much more calm and gentle, where the boys were always nutso and full of energy!! Love them all to pieces though. Hayden loves her baby food and enjoys using a sippy cup full of water! I think she is teething so using the sippy cup as more of a teether is what she is doing. Her food of choice are the baby rice cakes and every fruit baby food possible. She isn't a huge fan of veggies but I refuse to have her be a picky eater! Other than that I am still nursing her on a schedule of 5 a.m, noon, 4 pm and then daddy gets to bond with her for the night feeding around 7. She is in bed no later than 7:30 and sleeps until 5.
Little Miss Mae is so close to crawling. In fact any day now she will take off. She gets in the crawling position and then just can't figure out how to move her legs with her arms. She however has mastered the scoot backwards!
Hayden is an absolute joy to have around. I don't know what we would do without her contagious smile and twinkling eyes! We love you Miss Mae!
No comments:
Post a Comment