The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Miss Hayden is 4 months old!

My this girl really has a grip.  She is definitely finding her voice and has no problem grabbing your neck, hair or eyes!!  Our little girl has reached the 4 month mark of her life and she is doing great.  She is rolling all over the place and can almost get all the way over.  Her brother kind of pushes her along and "helps" get over that arm of hers.  She is so loud too.  She can really yell and tell us what she thinks.  It is very cute.  I think she wants to make sure her brothers know who is really boss!  She is such a sweetie.  Her favorite things to do right now are watch golf with daddy...yes I said golf!  Sit in her bouncy seat and grab at her toys or like I said at anything she can get her hands on! We are all loving her cuteness and how much fun she is!  She is such a great baby and we can't even believe she is 4 months old already!
Showing off her skills! 

Flashing! 

Pretty Girl! 


And my what big feet she has!  We joke that she will have bigger feet than me in a year!  That is fine as long as she shares her shoes with me when she is a teen...if I can wear her size!!   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment