1. Tubing. The boys absolutely loved tubing. Jase especially. I don't know how we ever got him off the tube. Lucky for me Aunt Jessica was more than willing to tube with them. I don't know how much she really wanted to to enjoyed it but I know she was happy to take the boys on it! They love spending time with her so the boys were excited too.

2. Dinner at the Ritz. We had dinner on Tuesday night at the Ritz. We usually dread taking everyone to a restaurant but since we had some extra help and the restaurant is outside, we thought it would be great. The boys did awesome. There was a karaoke/DJ there so the music was fun and Hayden and I even did a little dancing!
3. Spending time with Mema and Papa, Aunt Jess and Grandma O. They boys love their grandparents so having everyone up there was just great for them and like I said us too. We really have fun when we are all together. I am so glad we have a place to share with our family. Okoboji holds a special place in my heart because I used to go there as a kid as well. I am so happy my kids can make great memories on the lake like I did as a child!

4. The beach. The boys could spend all day on the beach. They love the sand, the water and the interaction with other kiddos on the beach. This is another place I am not sure how we got Jase away from. After only a few tantrums he finally would give in and realize it was time to come inside!
No comments:
Post a Comment