Hayden is doing great with tummy time and doesn't really mind being on her belly. They boys get a kick out of it too and do it with her! She is totally hit or miss with her bottles though. Sometimes she loves them and sometimes she hates them. Her preferred method of eating would be to nurse, but lets face it, this mamma needs a break at times!!

We just can't get enough of Miss Hayden! She really melts our hearts and she amazes me every day. She will have to stand her ground with her brothers and she has already been able to do that. She does pretty well with the constantly in her face and Tyce's drooling all over her bed. She has been such a great baby and I hope that continues. I try to be the best mom I can for her and I can definitely tell what a mother-daughter relationship is like. We love you Hayden Mae! Keep those smiles coming!!

No comments:
Post a Comment