The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Thursday, January 24, 2013

And the countdown begins...

30 weeks.  A few words to describe me at this point.  Uncomfortable, tired, stressed, huge, heart burn, etc, etc, etc.  This is how I will be for the next 9 weeks.  I remember every pregnancy gets to be this way by this time and it is not fun.  You are preparing for baby by buying clothes, getting his/her room ready and getting out the old car seat, bumbo seat and boppy.  It is all a waiting game though.  We are down to our every two week appointments that are 5 minutes long pretty boring and uneventful (except being able to hear that little beat inside your tummy).
My son just asked me if I wanted to play in his tent with him.  My response was "I don't think I will fit."  That is the response I am giving most of the time. That or "I can't bend over or if I get down on the ground, I am afraid I won't be able to get up!!"  Every time I reach down to get a toy or do laundry or give baths is such a task.  I am so ready to be comfortable again and back to my old self.  I know the first about 3 months is such a tiring and stressful time, but physically I am ready to be able to fit back in my clothes and back to the way things were!
We have set the date for March 27th and we are counting down the days, so bring on the Spring weather and take away the cold so we can be that much closer to bringing home our baby girl!        

No comments:

Post a Comment