So my little man Tycer has been quite the talker. He can repeat just about anything after you say it once and he can remember so much too. Since we have moved in our "College Style" housing for about a month (one month from today to be exact) the boys have been basically going crazy and I have to say I just let them! The house we are in is so old so it doesn't really matter if/what they may mess up.
Tyce has been big into saying the word "NO" constantly, which can drive a mom nuts. Unless it has to do with eating or playing with his brother, he will probably respond to whatever we say with "NO".
When Jase and Tyce push their trucks back and forth along the floor he wants Jase to always go first so he will say "DOE" "DOE" which means GO. It is probably one of the funniest and cutest things I have heard out of our little boys mouth! Finally, of course when something goes wrong or when his television show is over, what else but "UH-OH" comes out of his little mouth! He especially gets a kick out of the train that is right outside our house that likes to drive by around 8 and 10:30 most nights and some early mornings too. Lets just say I am ready to move along!! But like I have always said Tyce is my crazy boy and he sure does keep us on our toes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment