The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

My mom celebrated her 62nd birthday this past week.  She is an absolute joy to have around.  I look up to her so much as a mother and I am grateful for her everyday.  She doesn't ever ask for a thing and never has.  She always puts her family first and herself last.  She has the biggest heart and always has a way of looking at the positive side of EVERYTHING.






Every time we leave my parents house she gets so sad.  She calls me the second we get home and Thanks me every single time.  I always ask her "thanks for what mom?"  "For being you and sharing your family with us."  It is so nice and makes me feel so good that the boys bring such happiness to them.


My mom is about to retire in a few weeks and I am so happy for her. She has worked hard her whole life and now it is her turn to do whatever she wants!!  I hope she does too, because she deserves it.  So happy birthday to a woman that has inspired me in more ways than she will ever know!  I love you mom!  

No comments:

Post a Comment